Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Jewish Swap..





Recently i participated in a Jewish Swap on Craftster ( one of my favorite sites). I love doing craft swaps. In this day where everything is virtual it is so nice to get packages in the mail and to actually send a package. It just feels so vintage chic. Anyways i sent my partner a little package of Cutie Jewish themed goods. It was so much fun. I made a ....
1. Stuffie Shabbos house
2. A clothespin maidel
3. A Shabbos kit with all the fixings : candles, matches and a Shabbos guide
I LOVE TO SWAP!!!!

6 comments :

Esther said...

What a luck swap partner you have! This stuff is so cute

Anonymous said...

how about a pic of your centerpieces

Helen said...

This was a great swap package, and the idea of the travel Shabbos kit is inspiring.

Our assistant Rabbi and wife recently had their 3rd child, and had to stay in the hospital over Shabbos.

The Shabbos kit would have come in handy for them. If you don't mind I think I will make them (or something similar), to give to expectant moms in our community. Seems all our babies are coming Thursday or Friday.

blazedanielle said...

Eeek! Soo so cute! :) What a fun swap!

Sheva said...

Thanks for all the lovely compliments!

Helen: I would love to see what you make send me pics and i'll post them in my blog.

Ramblings of a design junkie said...

those are seriously cute! I LOVE the clothespin woman!