Sunday, December 6, 2009

THE HAIR HAS BEEN CUT!!!





I can't believe my little guy went from hair that was over a foot long to now a little shorty doo, but i have to admit i do not miss the morning ponytail wars. We choose to donate is pony to an Israeli organization that is similar to locks of love but in Israel. If you are interested the sight is here. We also hired the most amazing photographer, if you live in the Maryland, DC, Virginia area i highly recommend her for your Simcha. She does not charge a lot and worth every penny( even the cleaning up pic is amazing). Here is her flicker to contact her. I have a few teaser pics of the Upsherin but we are still waiting for the Cd then i'll post the rest. Needless to say the party was a sucess with over 250 people and food still left over you can imagine the amount of cooking, baking, and decorating i did. I would like to say i rested when it was over, but nope i went straight to crafting for my table at the Bais Yaakov Mall Night. More about that in my next post.

1 comment :

Susan Anderson said...

I can't wait to see more! I'm glad you donated the hair. What a wonderful idea. Thanks for updating :)