Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Shop opening!!! I did it!!



Today i opened my etsy shop HOORAY!!! Ive started with a few items and soon will be adding many more. As it says in my shop i have named it "Little Rozie" in honor of my sweet Rozie. I am giving 10% of my proceeds to the Friendship Circle, because i love all they do for special needs kinder.
I also sell my bows, bracelets, and soon Judaica at local Vendor/ Mall nights. I was recently at the Bais Yaakov mall night and had the best time. Next week my stuff will be at our local Chanukah Wonderland where 10% of my proceeds benefit Our local Chabad and our Cheder!I hope to see all of you at my shop!Little Rozie shop click here

2 comments :

Susan Anderson said...

Awesome! As soon as I finish my dreaded final project I'll be sure to check out your store. Congrats :)

Robin said...

Congratulations! I know just how excited you are - I opened my own etsy store just two weeks ago too. Mine features fine art and nature photography from Israel (and visits back to family in the US).

B'shaah tova!