Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Come on people lets move on......

After my last blog post many of you commented and sent me emails, and many of you are very worried. First i want to reiterate that I'm not sick i feel great and i could go my whole life without one little tiny symptom, or i could have symptoms, but most likely i won't. I think we all have to realize that in life there is no certainty Hashem has a plan for us all, some of us get a prediction into the future and some of us don't, but even when we do get a glimpse from a doctor it is just a prediction.Hashem can surprise us all, and he does every single day.
With this said my family has chosen not to allow this diagnosis to effect our lives, we will continue to try to have more children, and continue loving and enjoying every single minute with the ones Hashem has blessed us with. If i need treatment , which i don't, but if i ever do we will climb that hill and ski down the other side.
Life has gone on in our little shtub.....
Rozie got a haircut







Went to Dc and stayed at a fancy hotel, the kids loved the big beds and Rozie found a new friend in the mirror





I even broke my toe, but i'm not showing pictures of that , ewwwwww. To quote my Nana when she read my other post "life is life", and she is right.
May Hashem bless each and everyone of us with a Gut Bench Yor , a happy and blessed year,as this New Year is every so quickly creeping comes upon us.
Leshanah tovah tikateiv veteichateim--"May you be inscribed and sealed for a good and sweet year."

6 comments :

Maya said...

Shanah Tovah to you and your family.
P.S. the picture of Rozie with the mirror is priceless :)

Becca said...

Rozie's haircut is gorgeous!! Beautiful photos of her and your son.

one_plustwins said...

oh, the pictures!!!! I love the pic of Rozie makin' kissy faces to herself!!! Dovie looks so sweet.

And good health to you and all of the Givre family.

cmbc said...

love the spirit :)
the pics are just adorable!

Rachelli Dreyfuss said...

I read your last post... heart dropped just a bit... You're strength and courage about the situation is incredible... and for this last post, you continue to inspire me... your daughter is stunning...
i hope you have a complete refua shelaima and continue to have such koach....

"MRS" menucha said...

The mirror picture is so cute (as is all of them cause she is just soo yummy! and Dovi is getting so big!)! I miss you!