Sunday, July 31, 2011

And the Winner is.........

Rozie has become the master self feeder as you can see. In the hair, on the face, and all over her clothes, but we are so excited because she can lift that little chubby hand of hers to her yogurt and with all the concentration in the world she somehow gets the yogurt on the spoon and with such excitement she gets it to her mouth. Hooray Rozie you are officially a big girl now , You Win!!
Photobucket
And you know what we need to pick another winner! I want to take this time to thank all my readers for donating to the Friendship Circle and supporting such an amazing cause. Drum roll please the winner of the family t-shirt package is .......... Shosh K. I will email you with all the details MAZEL TOV! Please remember even with the giveaway over you can still donate to this amazing cause here.

3 comments :

Dena said...

I love your child's wardrobe! Thank you for your inspiring posts, I have followed your blog for over a year, and now that my child has been in the hospital it has been even more meaningful to me.

Devorah said...

Adorable pix! That's a real big milestone-it's not easy for kids to get all that hand-eye coordination and get the food into their mouth! It takes real aim to get it right!!

Mazel tov, Shosh! :-)

shevi said...

rozie looks beautiful You must be so proud of her navigation techniques now Little by little she will pick up all the skills I watched our grandson do that at his own pace also Its so exciting to watch